VISTA – DVB-T directional antenna
External long-range antenna DVB-T VISTA is used to receive TV programmes (analogue and digital DVB-T) and radio DAB+.
– receives the frequency band of: 174-230 MHz, 470-790 MHz.
– provides excellent reception of stations which broadcast in DVB-T
– very modern and lightweight structure, resistant to wind and various weather conditions
– though the antenna is compact, it ensures excellent reception
– an entry via the “F” socket is sealed with the rubber pad
– compact size
– easy and fast installation
– power: 230/12V
Excellent as an external directional antenna to be mounted on:
– holiday homes
– energy profit: 20-33 dB
– output: 75 Ohm
– frequency range: 174–230, 470-790 MHz
– supply: 230/12V